Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hallowe'en Hijinks

Not really hijinks, I guess, I just needed something that was alliterative. Anyhoo, my friends back in S'toon had a smashing Hallowe'en party and I was sent some great pictures by Jamie. Here's one of my faves, a couple costume from Chubby and Monique:

They've been innovative in the past, and this one's no exception; the only thing against them is the lack of spotlight given to these two characters recently. I'm not going to spoil it here, so what is your guess? (If you said Peter and Belinda you'd be in the right arena but wrong nonetheless). Anyhoo, I'm sad that I missed this festive occasion.

2 comments:

Dean Ziegler said...

They're Bill and Monica, non?

Garry said...

Nice work, Dean. I guess it wasn't as untimely as I predicted. I'm sorry that there's no prize, apart from the knowledge that you were the first to get it.