Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Under the Weather

I've been a bit lax lately with the posting because I've caught a cold. It's just a little sniffle, but enough for me to go through a box of kleenex in a day. I suppose it's inevitable, but it is sure inconvenient. I've been taking my vitamins, just like the Hulkster said, and I've found that Neo-Citran works wonders for about 4 hours. Then you wake up in the middle of the night with a monster headache and a stuffy nose. Today, however, I feel good enough to blog. The weekend was quite eventful, as Bonnie and I spruced up the apartment with the addition of a few pieces of furniture. We bought a desk for Bonnie to work at, a bookshelf for the living room, and, finally, a futon. We've been using an air mattress and kitchen chairs for the past little while, so an actual piece of living room furniture will be nice. Our living apartment is instantly more liveable. We are quite pleased with it, and though we are settling into life in Ottawa, we still miss our friends and family back home. I guess it will take a while for that to get better.

No comments: