Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Top Album list

Okay, so the end of the year is near, and I would like to collectively compile a top albums list for 2005. If you would like to contribute, you can leave suggestions in the comments tab or email me with your list. There are a few of you out there that I expect responses from, and you know who you are, so you have until the end of, say, 2005 to get those in. I know it's a bit early to start compiling such a list, but I'm bored and need something to do. No need for explanations, though perhaps some imput into some lesser-known bands would be helpful. I'll get the list started with five contenders:

1. Broken Social Scene - Broken Social Scene
2. Make Believe - Weezer
3. Howl - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
4. No Direction Home: Bootleg Series Volume 7 - Bob Dylan
5. Employment - The Kaiser Chiefs

So there's a small sample of which albums may indeed be in the top 10 at the end of the year. Consider your list carefully, and send it in. It will be exciting!

3 comments:

Dean Ziegler said...

I love that Broken Social Scene record. Damn, I love that Broken Social Scene record.

Garry said...

That's awesome! That's awesome

Anonymous said...

I'm Wide Awake It's Morning- Bright Eyes

i can agree with 4 and 5 but 1, 2, and 3 i'm not liking. your list though...