Sunday, July 23, 2006

Halfway Home!!

Well, it's been twelve days since I saw Bonnie last. I know, I know, suck it up. But it is hard! I'm finding that I don't do very much, even though I've got a lot to do (like cleaning the house). Don't worry Bonnie - I will clean up before I leave town. I leave for Saskatoon on the 4th. And then I will not let her out of my sight, not even once. We are travelling to Wynyard for the Dunville wedding on the 12th. I hope it's not brutally hot like it has been for the last few weeks. I might need some creative cooling tactics to keep me sane. I am excited about the trip home, to see friends and family, to see familiar places once again. It will have been almost an entire year since I saw the great plains of SK. I am looking forward to it. Look forward to more posts, for now that I have reached the halfway point my spirits are up.

3 comments:

The Offensive Coordinator said...

About time, you neglectful blogger.

See you in a few weeks, my good man. I'm looking forward to it!

Snarl said...

Hang in there Garry! You'll be home soon! Can't wait to see you again!

Jamie said...

I haven't blogged in forever. Been far to busy. That and I 'broke' my computer. *cries*

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Bonnie! Have a safe trip!