Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Do Not Watch This Movie

Last weekend I watched Nacho Libre, which was fabulously hilarious. Go watch it - now!! But unfortunately there was a preview for another movie - Barnyard, which seems to be the story of a young party cow's adventures. There are two problems with this movie, as you can see from the trailer. First, the protagonist is male, yet he has an udder. A male is either a steer or a bull (if you don't know the difference between those two, shame on you), not a cow. I'm not sure that cartoons should be anatomically correct, but they should not give the audience the impression that cattle are some sort of hermaphroditic animals. Second, the movie suggests that cow-tipping is real. People, you just can't tip a cow. Trust me. I will no longer tolerate this nonsense.
I am extremely aggravated by the misrepresentation of our bovine friends, so stand up for cattle and boycott Barnyard.

4 comments:

Kate said...

geez, that's pretty bad. not only does the animation look terrible, but the pelvic thrusting male/hiefer action is a little.. um.. disturbing.

of course, i used to confuse horses with cows when i went walking past the hobby farm back in b.c.

Jess said...

I don't even know what to say...I think we should protest outside the movie theatre!

It just looks soooo terrible! "That's called boy tipping!" WTF....

Earl the Girl said...

Dude, I'm not gonna lie to you, I was thinking about not watching the trailer, but the pelvic thrusting in combination with the hermaphrodite-ism won me over. I now propose that we sit down with a 40 of kahlua and a 4L jug 'o milk and watch this hack of a movie. So Bad=Gotta Be Drunk Good

The Offensive Coordinator said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.