Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bonnie Needs...

After months of Garry's nagging, I have finally been convinced to post. Garry is trying to tell me what to write, but I'll have none of it. He is too bossy.
Anyhow, here Stop that right now!!!! (see?) is my contribution to the blog game (blogame?).

Bonnie needs only one clock (or timer) to determine the time.
Bonnie needs the following information:. Your name, a credit card number, and type of card.
Bonnie needs something that can show up as an external hard drive.
Bonnie needs your help.
Bonnie needs to butt out.
Bonnie needs a foster home.
Bonnie needs a new home.
Bonnie needs a big yard to run in and lots of attention.
Bonnie needs money.
Bonnie needs a haircut badly.

I think these are all pretty funny and true to varying degrees. By the way, I will take credit cards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on the haircut Bonnie...but no, you can't have my pseudo credit card number