Saturday, October 22, 2005

W-Five Investigates U-Haul

Tonight's W-Five (CTV, 7pm) features a report on the dangers of U-Haul. If you're new to this blog, see my rants here. Bonnie and I had a heck of a time with U-Haul, from being a day late to having a flat tire upon pickup. In hindsight, we're really glad we got here in one piece. There must be thousands of unhappy customers like us. And it is no surprise, since U-Haul has a virtual monopoly over the industry. Hopefully W-Five can get to the bottom of this!

2 comments:

Garry said...

The show was scary as ever, and if we had seen it before we made our trip we would not have taken a U-Haul. Nearly all the trucks in Canada are old and undriveable! And the dealers are unscrupulous. I'm extra glad we made it to Ottawa in one piece.

Anonymous said...

I saw this episode and it was indeed very frightening! This show, in combination with your own traumatic experiences, will definitely make me stay the heck away from U-Haul!