Thursday, October 27, 2005

Survivor Windup

This week's Survivor was just as boring as last week's (actually, I didn't see last week's, but I assume it was boring). Still, I am compelled into watching it. It's like the hockey game on in the background when you're typing or having music on while talking on the phone: I have it on, but I'm not really watching it. I'm not interested in why Jamie's such a dick or that Bobby Jon has open sores; I don't care that Judd's got a Boston Rob Complex or that Amy has a swollen ankle. My only concern is the results: who won what, who gets voted out. Thus I sit through the ridiculous challenges (they're Big Brother elaborate and that's bad) and the tribal council idiocy to see the results. It's like checking the scores before you go to bed or something. But why don't I just check the website, you ask? Well, my apparent disgust aside, it is still better to watch the whole program. Like watching the Sens play the Thrashers, even though you know it's going to be a one-sided affair. Anyhoo, Amy is out, which was long overdue, and the tribes merged. There! Now you've got all you need to know.

2 comments:

Garry said...

Amie, where are you?

Anonymous said...

Hi Garry!
Sorry I've been behind on posting. I posted on your last Survivor synopsis. I only saw the tribal council part of this episode, and you're right, that's all that matters. But seriously, what is up with Bobby Jon's shoulders? A little case of the scabbies maybe? They should really boil that water! ;)