Friday, September 30, 2005

Survivor: Discussion #2

Frankly last night's episode was a little boring. They're all still in that whiny stage and the one voted out was a pretty clear choice. I think Steph is going to blow a gasket soon, especially if they lose another challenge. I think it's time for her to step up and take charge - there's little danger of her getting voted out at this stage because she's still, in my opinion, the best player in the game; the others need her if they want any chance of winning any challenges. Speaking of which, is it just me or are the challenges getting stupider? Setting up an archeological dig tent? The immunity challenge was okay, but shouldn't it be a challenge that involves everyone at once? So my call for next week: Nakum: Nancy the nurse is out! She's too much of a "mother hen" for those "men" to handle; Yaxha: Lydia. Unless Amy busts her ankle completely, I predict that Lydia is going to proove herself useless to the tribe. Third time's the charm, I guess. Tune in next week!

No comments: