Saturday, August 27, 2005

Going Away Party


Last night Bonnie and I had people over for a farewell bbq. It was great to see everyone and we are glad that we got the chance to say goodbye to all our friends. The weather, though I've been critical of late, came through: at about 4 pm the clouds broke and the sun came out just in time. It cooled off a bit later in the evening, but today is a spectacular day, 25 and clear. Beach weather, you say? I'm still recovering from that burn a week ago, but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right? That sounds like something I said last night in reference to the Scotch we drank (see picture).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww, what a cute picture! I'm happy to see that certain videos (wink wink Bonnie) haven't made their way onto the blog. Kick ass party guys, I had a blast!